- Puppets Promoting Prevention: Consulting with the Research and Evaluation Interest Group
- CLOCC Released a Blueprint – Now What?
- Turning Wellness Policies into Action at a Healthy Teacher Network Workshop
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Our Tenth Year and Beyond
- Making Connections: Ten Years of Unique Partnerships
Category Archives: interest groups
by Joy Menhennett, Guest Blogger We asked Joy Menhennett, Food and Nutrition Education Coordinator for La Casa Norte in Chicago, to write about her experience consulting with the CLOCC Research and Evaluation Interest Group to improve their evaluation effort. Aveggies! A … Continue reading