- Puppets Promoting Prevention: Consulting with the Research and Evaluation Interest Group
- CLOCC Released a Blueprint – Now What?
- Turning Wellness Policies into Action at a Healthy Teacher Network Workshop
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Our Tenth Year and Beyond
- Making Connections: Ten Years of Unique Partnerships
Monthly Archives: June 2012
From 2006 – 2008, CLOCC ran a pilot program where we trained high school students from across the city to become members of the “Go Team,” a group charged with teaching the 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® message to young children across the … Continue reading
by Elizabeth Katta, Meredith Jones, and Carolyn Jillson, Guest Bloggers For the past two years, CLOCC has served as a 9-month practicum site for Master of Public Health students from DePaul University. After participating in an application and interview process, … Continue reading