- Puppets Promoting Prevention: Consulting with the Research and Evaluation Interest Group
- CLOCC Released a Blueprint – Now What?
- Turning Wellness Policies into Action at a Healthy Teacher Network Workshop
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Our Tenth Year and Beyond
- Making Connections: Ten Years of Unique Partnerships
Monthly Archives: January 2012
by Adam Becker, PhD, MPH, Executive Director Happy New Year! 2012 is an especially happy new year for CLOCC as it marks our 10th year as a Consortium collaborating on childhood obesity prevention in Chicago and beyond! I hope that as … Continue reading