- Puppets Promoting Prevention: Consulting with the Research and Evaluation Interest Group
- CLOCC Released a Blueprint – Now What?
- Turning Wellness Policies into Action at a Healthy Teacher Network Workshop
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Our Tenth Year and Beyond
- Making Connections: Ten Years of Unique Partnerships
Monthly Archives: October 2011
by Grant Vitale, Community Programs Manager CLOCC Community Networkers Ed Boone, Elvia Rodriguez-Ochoa, and Miguel Morales and I recently attended the Safe Routes to School (SRTS) National Conference. It was held on August 16-18, 2011 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Safe … Continue reading