- Puppets Promoting Prevention: Consulting with the Research and Evaluation Interest Group
- CLOCC Released a Blueprint – Now What?
- Turning Wellness Policies into Action at a Healthy Teacher Network Workshop
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Our Tenth Year and Beyond
- Making Connections: Ten Years of Unique Partnerships
Monthly Archives: March 2011
by Adam Paberzs, Health Education Intern The Chicago Children’s Museum played host to a fun and family-oriented health and wellness fair on January 27, 2011 at Navy Pier. Kids and parents came from all over the city to learn about healthy habits, … Continue reading