- Puppets Promoting Prevention: Consulting with the Research and Evaluation Interest Group
- CLOCC Released a Blueprint – Now What?
- Turning Wellness Policies into Action at a Healthy Teacher Network Workshop
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: Our Tenth Year and Beyond
- Making Connections: Ten Years of Unique Partnerships
Monthly Archives: November 2010
by Adam Becker, PhD, MPH, Executive Director With Congress back in session, I thought this would be a good time to reflect on my recent visit to Capitol Hill on September 16. I was invited to serve on a panel by the … Continue reading
by Jill Zubrod-Hernandez MPH, Health Educator This past summer was a flurry of 5-4-3-2-1 Go!™ outreach thanks to our wonderful partnership with Project SOAR. Project SOAR is a multifaceted family literacy program working with Head Start affiliated children, parents, and teens … Continue reading